What is the world coming to when you receive a wedding invitation for a girl you use to babysit? Messed up!
Passion thrives not on satisfaction, but on impediment.
—W. Somerset Maugham, The Razor’s Edge
Which stress is worse? Being single and worrying you’ll never find someone? Dating where you worry about if the other person likes you as much as you like them? Or being in a relationship hoping you’re both heading in the same direction? All I know is I’m tired of all the phases…
1) A real man values more than just your looks.
2) A real man will never be intimidated by your motivation.
3) A real man will have more interests than just you.
4) A real man will give you answers.
5) A real man is direct.
6) A real man will trust you.
7) A real man is cool, calm, and collected.
8) A real man will show you respect.
9) A real man will put effort into your relationship.
10) A real man will make you want to be the best version of yourself, without changing who you really are.
Pregnant Women are Smug
This really is me… how sad…